The Charcuterie Board is pleased to announce a fantastic 10% discount for members on the Internationally accredited Online Meat & Poultry HACCP course taught by professional services member Michele Pfannenstiel of Dirigo Food Safety.
This International HACCP Alliance and USDA accredited online course will cover the principles of HACCP, how to write HACCP plans for your business, and how to tell your food safety story in language that your employees and regulators understand and results in an Internationally recognised Certificate.
The great thing about this unique on line course is that it means you can fit it in around your existing schedule, undertaking the approx 8 hours of homework and 8 x 1 hour tutorial videos whenever, and wherever, suits you best.
During the course you will learn;
- How to develop an effective HACCP plan, specific to your facility, that stands up to regulatory scrutiny
- Overview & future of HACCP as well as 3rd party audits
- Resources and methods to establish a realistic hazard analysis and assess the microbiological, chemical, and physical risks for your product
- Critical control points, operational limits, corrections, and corrective actions; effective monitoring techniques
- Verification, validation, and regulatory expectation
- International HACCP Alliance curriculum as applied to your product(s) or technique(s)
- The mindset you need to actually execute your HACCP and run your business safely & effectively
To sign up and benefit from our exclusive members discount click on the link displayed in the Dirigo Food Safety space on The Charcuterie Board Forum and use the accompanying discount coupon code.