Companies, Suppliers, Shops, allied organisations & service providers can all get on Board!
The Charcuterie Board wants to encourage communication, networks and collaboration between all aspects of the production cycle, facilitating better relationships between all of those involved. this means supporting those who themselves support our great independent charcuterie makers!
For this reason we want to encourage allied supply side and equipment manufacturers and wholesale businesses, organisations, associations, guilds and anyone else who that work with the cured meats and related sectors.
Affiliate membership allows all of these commercial partners, companies and related organisations to be part of The Charcuterie Board and our wider network which includes The Salt Cured Pig, Great British Bacon Making and other on line communities. We can then highlight and promote the work of your organisations and how its relevant and useful to our own wider membership while you can drive your own sales, projects or objectives forward in an enthusiastic and engaged environment.
For a small annual subscription affiliate member organisations can enjoy;
- FREE promotion with articles, entry on our Affiliates listings, profiles and sharing of your own content, news and offers across the tens of thousands of users of our web platforms and on line communities.
- EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING opportunities, all at low cost, on our web platforms and also in dedicated platforms on our social media community pages.
- FREE news and ‘what’s on?’ pages allowing you to promote events, offers, products and services across the tens of thousands of users of our web platforms and on line communities highlighting your own work and getting your voices heard within the industry and out to the public alike.
- FULL access to non-public areas of The Charcuterie Board web platform, including direct access to Producer members and other allied businesses and organisations, allowing a perfect opportunity to network for the good of your company or organisation.
- OPPORTUNITY to attend our annual Conference Day to look at marketing, innovation and discussion on important issues with speakers, food and drinks all laid on for you at a great industry day out that includes celebration and trophy awards for the ‘Summer of Charcuterie’ results and the announcement of the ‘Charcuterie Board of the Year’.
- OPPORTUNITY to attend the TCB Celebration Evening in London to relax, mix with other makers, industry figures, the press and sponsors. The evening culminates with the years’ TCB ‘Silver Star’ Index announcements.
- Other Single day events and opportunities on offer throughout the year, which will run in conjunction with affiliate businesses, partners and our sponsors around the UK, that you may be invited to participate in or attend.