Companies or organisations which are allied to the British charcuterie sector, such as distributors & wholesalers, machinery & equipment companies, casing & sundry supply, ingredients and consumable dealers can join The Charcuterie Board as a way to integrate themselves into vital markets and engage in an ongoing dialogue, promoting products or services they can offer, discussing details with members, getting all important feedback in order to improve their business and stay right up to date with all of the sector’s latest developments.
Specific benefits of commercial membership include:
- All commercial members will have a promotional feature with branding on the directory pages so that other members can see what your business offers and get easy access for contact and communication.
- All commercial members will have access to The Charcuterie Board forums to discuss relevant topics, invite feedback from existing customers and undertake research through communication with the entire market.
- All commercial members will also have access to a dedicated promotional space within The Charcuterie Board forums where they can launch new products, promote offers and have unlimited scope to engage with their targeted market.
- All commercial members will benefit from all relevant discounts offered by other members and have the opportunity to offer incentives and discounts themselves to members and public affiliates.
- All commercial members will get voting rights regarding official working group projects and access to these groups where applicable and the resources they generate.
- All commercial members, businesses and organisations will also be promoted to the wider public through open access areas of the web platform and through resources offered to public and immediate affiliate members.
- All commercial members will get special reduced rates for banner and sidebar advertising within The Charcuterie Board website.