As a charcuterie producer, you will be at the heart of The Charcuterie Board, it’s driving force and it’s reason for being. Membership offers a unique opportunity to discuss, research and collaborate as you move forward with your own work and also to network with allied commercial companies and organisations, offering you technical help, professional services and one-to-one communication to support you and your business.
Membership will also offer great marketing opportunities all free of any additional cost, allowing you to interact with consumers directly about your story, products and offers.
You will also be part of a whole new approach to technical and safety standards, sector wide enabling of things such as collaborative packaging and distribution opportunities and have direct access to key buyers, events, marketing opportunities as well as being able to showcase your own company, its products and their unique qualities.
Producer members will also be the core of the collaborative working group projects where experts from across the industry can come together to decide which challenges need action, focus on these identified issues facing the sector and tackle them in a flexible, dynamic and meaningful way.
This will start with 3 suggested core initiatives including:
- an open source production standards document for members to utilise within their HACCP strategy and forward planning;
- a contract pack and slice service, being coordinated by The Charcuterie Board to it’s other members to resolve this important obstacle to wider sales & distribution and;
- an initiative to create an effective dialogue connecting industry buyers, the food service sector and consumers with you as a producer, to ensure production can be better tailored to specific demand and thus increase efficiency and profitability across the board.
Specific benefits of Producer membership include:
- All Producer members will have a promotional space and branding on the directory pages so that other members can see what your business offers and get easy access for contact and communication.
- All Producer members will have access to The Charcuterie Board forums to discuss relevant topics, invite feedback from both other makers and existing customers as well as undertake research through communication with the entire market.
- All Producer members will also have access to a dedicated promotional space within The Charcuterie Board platform where they can set out their range, launch new products, promote offers and have unlimited scope to engage with their target market.
- All Producer members will benefit from all relevant discounts offered by other members for such things as professional services, equipment and materials etc. and have the opportunity to offer incentives and discounts themselves to members and public affiliates.
- All Producer members will be able to join and help lead the official working group projects and access to these groups where applicable as well as the resources they generate.
- All Producer members, businesses and organisations will also be promoted to the wider public through open access areas of the web platform and through resources offered to public and immediate affiliate members.
- All Producer members will get special reduced rates & other opportunities when taking part in live events organised by The Charcuterie Board.