As an independent producer, you are the heart of The Charcuterie Board!
Membership here and by joining our huge on line community at ‘The Salt Cured Pig’ offers a unique and unparalleled opportunity to discuss, research and collaborate as you move forward with your work and also provides a chance to network with allied commercial companies and organisations, offering you technical help, professional services and one-to-one communication to support you and your business.
What’s more, as well as being part of The Charcuterie Board and Salt Cured Pig community, producer membership also includes great value direct benefits:
- FREE consideration within the Silver Stars index which offers a detailed assessment of independent charcuterie producers and awards stars based on excellence in all aspects of your work as a public assurance of the highest achievable quality.
- FREE entry to the annual ‘Summer of Charcuterie’ review, the largest independent consumer review of cured meats ever undertaken that offers media coverage, invaluable feedback and recognition for both your products and your company.
- FREE invitation for you and your staff to our twice yearly conference days to look at marketing, innovation and discussion of important issues with speakers, food and drinks all laid on for you at a great industry day out.
- FREE invitations to our ‘end of season’ London Gala to mix with other producers, media and sponsors for the Award of each years Silver Stars and recognition of the ‘Summer of Charcuterie’ review panel favourites and a celebration of their picks for the Charcuterie Board of the Year.
- FREE advertising on our shared Web platforms and social media.
- FREE entry to open days with affiliate businesses and organisations, stands at live events and The Charcuterie Board ‘National Charcuterie Week’ events and promotions
- FREE promotion through our website and social media to tens of thousands of people within our ‘Makers Listings’, articles, profiles and sharing of your own news, offers and activity, raising the profile of your company and its produce.
- FREE full access across The Charcuterie Board forums to discuss relevant topics, use an ever growing archive of useful resources, invite feedback from both other makers and existing customers as well as undertake research through communication with your entire market.