The Charcuterie Board & its wider network of on line groups brings together everyone that makes, eats and loves all things cured meat!
Enthusiastic about charcuterie? Maybe you are already a member of The Salt Cured Pig global community on Facebook? Then sign up FREE and make full use of these great resources!
We know the knowledge and experience of the home making community and have seen how the on line community has grown from a few obsessed makers sharing experiences and tips to the over 30,000 (and growing every day!) members we now have.
Sign up FREE here and you will get various benefits:
- FREE Full access to our online library of resources such as an ever growing archive of amazing recipes, historical information and research papers.
- FREE publishing of your Charcuterie recipes and access to all of those published by other members in a great new & unique feature on the website
- FREE access to our forums where you can safely store and share valuable information, see thatposted by others and always be able to find things in future, getting over one of the biggest problems with social media information, that ‘where did that go?’ feeling!
- FREE access to write and read reviews as well as discussion of processes and a huge array of books, videos and articles around the craft.
- FREE unlimited use of our great recipe calculators which can help you format, scale and covert any recipe formula you are interested in making, giving you a standardised and safe version for use in future with automatic conversion to make larger or smaller quantities of your favourite cured meats, sausages and bacons.
- FREE access to all news & discussion forums on the web platform, will be able to browse producer features and listings for new products, offers and contact with their favourite makers and will have priority access to live events & awards.