TCB Producer Membership – so what’s it all about?
The independent cured meat sector needs a body that properly represents it and reflects its wide cross-section of our talented makers. It gives a voice, able to speak up for it, reflect its values and truly promote all that it can offer.
Looking at what you get for the £175.00 annual Producer Membership – Wondering if it’s worth it?
- 10 Free entries into the annual ‘Summer of Charcuterie’ Review (across 3 categories muscle, salami & snacking). This is now the only dedicated Charcuterie review/awards in the UK, representing the largest independent product review in the sector ever undertaken. (These entries alone would typically cost around £300 in alternative ‘awards’ schemes).
- Invitation to attend the TCB annual Conference Day in the Autumn – a full day of relaxed networking, discussion and presentations with lunch included. Guest speakers, Q&A sessions and product and service demonstrations from sponsors. The day ends with the ‘Summer of Charcuterie’ result announcements and trophy presentations. This is the only conference of its type, for the sector to come together and discuss shared challenges and how we can better work together.
- Consideration for the TCB ‘Silver Star’ Index – an in depth review and assessment process which encapsulates careful review of the whole of the charcuterie producers business, its products, sourcing, flair and overall ethos. Winners are awarded a Star as the highest international marque of excellence.
- Invitation to attend the Spring TCB Celebration Evening in London to relax, mix with other makers, industry figures, the press and sponsors. The evening culminates with the years’ TCB ‘Silver Star’ Index announcements.
- Other Single day events and opportunities on offer throughout the year, run in conjunction with affiliate businesses, partners and our sponsors around the UK, that you may be invited to participate in or attend.
- Free website banner advertising – Options to promote your business, products and events on banner ads across our web pages all included Free of charge to producer members. Simply provide the images or videos you wish us to use.
Not only do you get all the above but also:
- Promotional articles about you and your business published and distributed across linked media partners.
- Social Media promotion across all of our SM platforms and within our associated Groups including as The Salt Cured Pig (overall audience over 35k).
- Calendar of Events – for all members to advertise courses, events or promotions.
- Recipe archive as well as publication and promotion.
- Exclusive Recipe calculators and conversion tools.
- A designated link with British Pig Association Members, for selling/buying charcuterie pigs and making contacts with your local area breeders.
Overall then, in terms of ‘What do you get?’ The answer is simple – excellent value, great opportunities, offers and ongoing promotional support worth many times the subscription rate and with many features simply not available anywhere else. ‘Is it worth it?’ We think so.
Get on Board today and make the most of your membership!
If you would like to discuss anything mentioned above or if you have any further questions please contact Debbie via email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to link to the website for membership.